Nokia Lumia 800 black 16GB
With a touch screen display with curved glass ClearBlack AMOLED 3.7 “integrated seamlessly melded with the body, the size of the design Height 116.5 mm, Width 61.2 mm, thickness 12.1 mm, Weight 142gr, Volume 76 cm³, Products Nokia Lumia 800 is a breakthrough best Nokia at this time, although the Lumia 800 does not have a secondary camera, and so can not do video calling.
Live Tile on the Lumia really fun! coupled with social networking accounts that are connected to make it easy to view and add something. Windows Phone Mango OS makes this smartphone looks very classy and modern, with not leaving the nature of ‘fluid’ and simple. For the battery problem, nokia lumia 800 is less able to meet the maximum performance, the Lumia 800 battery rather hot and can not last long in heavy usage.
Nokia Lumia 800 factory reset:
1. Starting from the home screen, swipe left or press the arrow which points right.
2. Scroll down and tap on Settings
3. Scroll down and tap ‘about’
4. Tap the ‘reset your phone’ button. If you can’t see this button, simply scroll down
5. A warning will tell you that all your data and apps will be erased, so ensure that you have backed up your phone, or at least your photos and contact details, before tapping the ‘yes’ button to confirm you want to completely reset your smartphone.