ASUS A53U-AS22 15.6-Inch Laptop review
The ASUS A53U-AS22 Laptop is Powered by the AMD Fusion E-450 Mobile processor with ATI Radeon HD 6320G graphics, handles an assortment of daily tasks with ease. ASUS Power4Gear is an assortment of power profiles selectable via the Power4Gear hotkey above the keyboard that optimizes the system for your task at handâgiving the most performance or maximizing battery life.
The ASUS A53U-AS22 notebook with featuring the AMD Fusion E-450 mobile media processor with the ATI Radeon HD 6320G graphics, easily handles multitasking and entertainment on its brilliant 15.6″ LED-backlit HD display. HDMI ready, you may supersize your high-definition media to an HDTV for up to 1080p visuals and 8 channel surround sound. The A53U-AS22 is also engineered with ASUS IceCool technology with hairline brushed aluminum to maintain a low temperature on the keyboard and palm rest area for comfortable computing even after prolonged use.
ASUS A53U-AS22 Laptop came with features:
- AMD Fusion E-450 Mobile processor with ATI Radeon HD 6320G graphics for a powerful and faster yet energy-efficient computing performance
- ASUS Power4Gear optimizes system performance for increased performance and longer mobility
- IceCool Technology makes use of superior component engineering combined with the aluminum surface, keeps palm rest and typing surfaces cool
- ASUS Palm-Proof Technology prevents accidental input by intelligently distinguishing between palm and finger contact for better accuracy
- Altec Lansing speakers enhanced with SRS Premium Sound produce crisp, clear audio reproduction